POSITION: Administrative Assistant
COMPANY: Froese Media LLC
REPORTING TO: CEO, Monica Froese
STATUS: Part-time contractor position (10 hours per week to start) with the opportunity to grow into a payroll (W2) position
COMPENSATION: $20-$25/hr depending on experience
LOCATION: Remote; US residents only.
START DATE: January 8th, 2024
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: December 20, 2023
ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
At Froese Media, we provide online marketing education to online businesses and creators who sell their digital products using an e-commerce shop.
We are excited to add an Administrative Assistant to our small but mighty team! Our ideal team member is customer-driven, tech-savvy, and excels in making back-end operations run as smoothly as possible.
This is a remote, part-time contractor position with the opportunity to grow into a payroll (W2) position.
If you’re a virtual assistant/OBM with a package that could fit our needs, please let us know on your application.
Prior and current experience working with businesses that sell digital products is strongly preferred.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR FROESE MEDIA IF…
- You are proactive in diving into the knowledge of the company’s work/courses to learn quickly so you can respond confidently in our customer inboxes
- You are a self-starter and go above and beyond in all you do
- You take ownership and responsibility for your actions
- You enjoy working with others in a collaborative community
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are coachable and appreciate feedback
- You are flexible, compassionate, and team-oriented
- You are trustworthy and can be counted on not to drop the ball
- You are extremely detail-oriented with a high follow-through
- You are driven to succeed
- You are fulfilled by serving others
- You are extremely technically savvy: Strong preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Shopify, Searchie, Thinkific, ThriveCart, and ConvertKit
- You can handle strong personalities; direct, honest, and candid communicators
- You have reliable, high-speed internet
- You are available to travel to team or customer events a few times per year
- Managing two customer inboxes (check daily); responding to inquiries
- Support existing customers by answering their questions, resolving their issues, and building a relationship
- Handling failed payments by reaching out to students who have failed payments and recouping their payment
- Placing yourself as the first line of communication for all customer inquiries in our email support inboxes
- Responding to inquiries via our website chatbot
- Scheduling posts on social media as needed
- Manage our Empowered Shop affiliate program including outreach to new and potential affiliates, executing custom affiliate promos, and making sure affiliates have everything they need to succeed such as graphics and swipe copy
- Drafting a weekly digest email with the most recent activity and upcoming events in the membership
- Drafting reminder emails for live calls
- Adding call replays and resources into the member hub in Searchie and HelloAudio podcast feeds
- Update product listings in the Shopify store for twice-weekly flash sales
- Update featured products in the shop and other marketing measures to reflect the current sale
- Create and issue coupon codes and store credits for sales and customer needs
- Create and publish a pop-up box in the store for the flash sale using Convertbox
- Providing administrative support for the new product launch process and other support or change activities
- From time to time work on special projects such as pulling data for special projects
- Keeping all processes and procedures updated in our Trainual training center
- Google Workspace
- Google Sheets
- Hello Audio
ABOUT OUR CEO, MONICA FROESE
Monica started her website Redefining Mom® seven months after her first daughter was born as a way to cope with severe postpartum PTSD that she was unaware of at the time. She has a deep desire to help moms thrive at home and work. She is a strong believer that guilt has no place in motherhood and strives to empower moms to build a life that fits their own unique family value system. She has two beautiful daughters and firmly believes everything she does is with the intent to give them a better life.
Monica is a digital product e-commerce coach and host of the popular podcast, Empowered Business Podcast®. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and runs multiple brands. She spent 11 years working for a Fortune 100 company running multi-million dollar marketing campaigns with large brands like Microsoft and HP. Now she provides online marketing education to online businesses and creators who sell their digital products in an e-commerce shop through her online programs, shop, and podcast.
FLEXIBILITY: We strive to leave this world a better place than how we found it. No deadline is more important than a sick child. We treat each other as adults. We are present when it’s time to work and we are present when it’s time to be with our loved ones.
SELF-CARE: We believe in the importance of taking time to rejuvenate.
INTEGRITY: We never sacrifice what is right for popular opinion.
COMPASSION: We understand that even in difficult situations it’s important to treat others with respect and kindness.
EXCELLENCE: We are a team of high-performers. We don’t believe in a job half done. We do whatever it takes to make sure our customers are satisfied, even if it’s outside of our regular responsibilities.
FOLLOW-THROUGH: Our words are important. If we say we are going to get something done, we get it done without making excuses.
COMMUNICATION: We are a family. We want to connect and support you in all areas of your life. We are always open to feedback and are willing to be coached in difficult situations.
Apply below by Friday, December 20, 2023.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and community. This includes (but is not limited to): race, sexuality, gender, neurodiversity, and religion. We encourage applications from all different types of backgrounds.
Please note: After you click “Submit,” a reCAPTCHA test may need to be completed at the top of the form to complete your submission.